DataType class strangeness?

Hmm, the online javadocs suggest that the class is ucar.ma2.DataType. Yet the ncCore-2.2.jar has the compiled class as ucar.nc2.DataType.

I can't be the first to find this, yet I don't see any mention of DataType on the mailing list??

I guess since I'm normally doing

import ucar.ma2.*;
import ucar.nc2.*;

then I'm getting the class, just not exactly named as I had thought...

Stuart