Re: netcdf jars available in maven repository?

Hi John:

Kris Nuttycombe suggested putting them into the ibiblio Maven repository. I
havent had time to follow up. If anyone wants to do the initial setup, I would
commit to keeping it updated as new releases come out.

John Cartwright wrote:
Hello All,

Does anyone know of a maven repository hosting the netcdf 2.2.x jars?

Thanks!

-- john