Re: CF2 convention

Hi Rudy:

I dont have any better documents than the ones on the CF site. There are
examples at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/files.html

which may be very helpful.

Rudolf Husar wrote:
Hello John,
In our WCS server we would like return CF 2 compliant netCDF files. Would you mind pointing us to a good document on the CF 2 convention for netCDF. The docs we find are too general, we need info for implementation. Kari Hoijarvi is doing all the coding here. Thanks Rudy

From rudolf.husar@xxxxxxxxx  Mon Feb 27 22:44:28 2006

Hello John,

The link has more than enough info on CF.

Thanks a lot.

Rudy
--
Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Director
CAPITA, Washington University