Re: announce: release netcdf-java stable version 2.2.18

John Caron wrote:
A new stable release of netcdf-java 2.2.18 is now ready at

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

This release has many bug fixes and feature enhancements. We recommend that you upgrade ASAP.

When I tried to read a NetCDF file using the Core distribution (which worked fine with 2.2.16), I got the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ucar/unidata/io/bzip2/CBZip2InputStream

Looking in the jar file, I find that while the direcotry ucar/unidata/io/bzip2/ exists, it contains no files.

--
Jochen Deyke - jdeyke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx