Re: Problem aggregating along time dimension

Hi John,

Thanks for this - I could generate the coordinates in NcML but the
problem is that every day a new file gets added in to the timeseries
and I don't want to have to edit the NcML every day.  This is why I
wanted to do it with a <scan>.  Furthermore, missing data files are
possible so we can't assume that the files we have are equally spaced
in time.

I think this would be a good enhancement.  It might be hard to send
you the data files because they are (a) big and (b) commercial in
nature, but I might be able to sort something out.  It's probably not
too hard to create some dummy datasets though?

Cheers, Jon