[netCdfJava #IYP-809445]: possible HDF5 reading problem...

Hi TOm:

Dont worry about that, I understand the need to know and make plans....

I am seeing a number of problems with this file. Normally I would just fix
them, but Im also in the middle of refactoring HDF5 for Netcdf-4 reading, and
if the changes are extensive enough, I will have to roll it into that.

Ill try to let you know as soon as I know....

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: IYP-809445
Department: Support netCDF Java