[netcdf-java] looking for users of netcdf4/hdf5 files to test netcdf-java 4.0

We have a very preliminary version of netcdf-java 4.0 at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/ At the moment what we need is anyone who uses netcdf4 or hdf5 files who is willing to use the netcdf-java library to read and compare to truth (i.e the C libraries and other tools).
You can do this programatically, or just use the ToolsUI Viewer (version 4.0)
at:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/v4.0/webstart/netCDFtools.jnlp

(Just open the files in the Viewer tab. To dump data, select the variable and right click
and select "NCdump data". If running from webstart, its a good idea to have the
Java Console running so you can see any error messages.)

We are looking for problems with any valid netcdf4 / hdf5 file that exists,
including hdf5 1.8+, npoess, hdf5-eos, etc (sorry, no hdf4 files!). Please let
us know what problems you see, along with a test file.

Thanks for any testing help that you can provide!