Re: [netcdf-java] Early access to NetCDF-Java library to test HDF4/HDF5/HDF-EOS reading

Some clarifications:

The current stable release of the NetCDF-Java library remains 2.2.22 (as
documented on the home page
at http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/ )

The 4.0 release is an early access release to get feedback on an updated API
and new features.
Currently jdk 1.6 is required, but we will soon have a version that works under
jdk 1.5.

If you are testing hdf5 files, pick up today's release (4.0.09) which fixes an
important bug.