[netcdf-java] Persisting a ProjectionImpl

Hi all,

I'd like to persist a ProjectionImpl object to disk.  I notice that
the class is Serializable, which gives me one option.  However I was
thinking that it might be neater and/or more efficient to just save
the parameters of the projection, rather than the whole object.  I
notice that the ProjectionImpl class has an abstract paramsToString()
method that presumably outputs all of these parameters.  Is there a
corresponding method that can recreate a ProjectionImpl object from
these parameters?

Is there a better way to persist and recreate a ProjectionImpl?

Cheers, Jon

Dr Jon Blower Tel: +44 118 378 5213 (direct line)
Technical Director Tel: +44 118 378 8741 (ESSC)
Reading e-Science Centre Fax: +44 118 378 6413
ESSC Email: jdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Reading
3 Earley Gate
Reading RG6 6AL, UK