Re: [netcdf-java] Reading NIDS radar data

Thanks John.  That was easy.

I have the data read in, and it's in polar (azimuth, range) coordinates. Are there methods/classes in NetCDF-Java that can help get the data from the polar coordinates into something more GIS-friendly?

Matt

John Caron wrote:
Hi Matt:

You can open NIDS as if it was netcdf (ie like any CDM file). I often use ToolsUI to browse files before i start to code anything....

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf-java/v2.2/webstart/index.html

Matt Foster wrote:
Can anyone point me to example(s) of reading NIDS radar data using NetCDF-Java? I'm totally lost at this point.

TIA

Matt

The cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be.
-- Carl Sagan

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Foster - N0EYE
n:Foster;Matt