[netcdf-java] Include multiarray class in a Java project

Hi,

I have to use multidimensional array in a Java program. After a search I
found ucar.ma2.Array which look like very nice for my use case.

I'm new in Java and i don't success to add this library (class?...?) in my
project.
I download from this page :
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

I try the different way write in the README

RUN THE NETCDF TOOLS UI APPLICATION FROM COMMAND LINE
 1. get the netcdfAll zip file (netcdfAll-2.2.22.zip)
 2. unzip into working directory
 3. java -Xmx512m -jar netcdfUI-2.2.22.jar

error when I execute the command :

org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
   at ucar.nc2.util.DiskCache2.<init>(DiskCache2.java:58)
   at ucar.nc2.ui.ToolsUI.main(ToolsUI.java:2820)
BUILD AND RUN FROM SOURCE
 1. get the source release (ncSrc-2.2.22.zip)
 2. unzip into working directory
 3. ant compileFromSrc

=> [javac] 5897. ERROR in /home/remi/Bureau/lib
multi-array/ncSrc-2.2.22/src/main/java/ucar/nc2/util/NetworkUtils.java
(at line 37)

/*4. sh runSrcRelease*/

I certainly make mistake, but i don't understand where !