[netcdf-java] toolsUi.jar

Hi Netcdf-java users,

I have a question about the toolsUI.jar.
I have installed CSIRO netCDF/OPeNDAP interface to matlab and toolsUI.jar to
download data stored in OPENDAP server in CSIRO. We are using the machine of
Sue Linux in 64 bits. When I run the following matlab command:

lf1
=http://www.marine.csiro.au/dods/nph-dods/dods-data/bl/BRAN2.1MonthlyMeans/eta_1993_02.nc;
time=getnc(lf1,'Time');

, I got the following error messages:

WARNING: Java exception occurred:
java.io.IOException:
http://www.marine.csiro.au/dods/nph-dods/dods-data/bl/BRAN2.1MonthlyMeans/eta_1993_02.nc
 is not a valid URL.Server refuses to serve document
        at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.isDODS(NetcdfDataset.java:360)
        at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openFile(NetcdfDataset.java:332)
        at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:175)
        at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:161) :
rcode = -1000000

I can succefully derive the file eta_1993_01.nc but not eta_1993_02.nc

Can anyone help me to solve the problem?

Thank you,

Lee-Ying Wu
Research assistant
School of Chemistry, Physics and Earth Sciences
Flinders University of South Australia
Phone: +61 8 8201 2819

SARDI Aquatic Sciences
2 Hamra Ave, West Beach