[netcdf-java] Support of rotated_ll in grib2 convention

I try to convert files from netcdf (CF-1.0) to grib2 and verify the results with the toolsUI-4.0. This was successful in case using polar_stereographic projection or longitude latitude data, but failed with data in rotated_latidute_longitude (rotated_ll in grib terms) projection. In that cases, I receive the data as lat/long without rotation. Is this an error with my file, or is support for rotated_ll weak in the nj library?

My file can be found at: ftp://ftp.met.no/pub/emep/heikok/testfile.grb It contains some topographic data over Europe, so coastlines should be easy to detect.

Best regards,

Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55