Re: [netcdf-java] NetCDF-java 4.0 release?

Hi all:

There is no release date on NetCDF 4 write capabilities, as we are still
evaluating its feasibility. Its unlikely to be a 100% Java, but it may be
feasible to use jni to access the C netcdf/hdf5 libraries. If that happens, its
probably a year away.

Note that reading netdf4 and hdf5 is already supported in the library.

John

JulioSergio wrote:
Hi Tore,
I have the same expectations about the release of a NetCDF-java version
supporting NetCDF 4 write capabilities as you. Does anyone reading this
forum messages have any idea about it?

Thanks,

Sergio.

Tore Nilsen wrote:
Hi,
Is there an updated timeline when we can expect NetCDF 4 write
capabilities in NetCDF-java?
Thanks,
Tore

Tore Nilsen