Re: [netcdf-java] subset GeoGrid problem

Hi Sachin:

Im not sure why you are  casting to GridCoordSys. The following is the correct
way to use this:

    GridCoordSystem gcsi = grid.getCoordinateSystem();
    boolean vAxis = (gcsi.getVerticalAxis() != null);

is there some functionality you need from GridCoordSys that you cant get from
GridCoordSystem
interface ?