Re: [netcdf-java] changing attribute value via NcML

The problem is that the underlying data source has no metadata indicating what the missing value is. I was using NcML to add that bit of metadata. I think it would take something like an "orgValue" to make that work.

Doug

John Caron wrote:
Doug Lindholm wrote:
I see that you can change the name of an attribute via NcML using orgName, but what if I want to change an attribute value? e.g. the data behind the NcML has missing_value="0" but I want to change it to "NaN"? Does NcML support this? Something like "orgValue"?

Thanks,
Doug