Re: [netcdf-java] problem getting axistype

Hi John,

The underlying question is, why doesn't java-netcdf recognize the axis
type?  Previously (with the same dataset) the axis was recognized as
GeoX/GeoY, but now something has changed and it isn't.  I think
something has changed with the remote dataset but I can't see from the
metadata (Adit provided an ncdump) what is wrong.  The dataset is in
polar stereographic projection - is the metadata set up incorrectly or
is there a bug in java-netcdf?

Cheers, Jon

--
Dr Jon Blower
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre