Re: [netcdf-java] [Fwd: Is netcdf-4.0.jar somewhere deployed as a maven artifact?]

Hi John,
thank you for the reply.
My email have been rejected by the server and then I wasn't aware that
someone received my request :)
In the meantime I have found the same repo you are suggesting Iand I have
just sent another email on that topic.

Thank you again.
Regards,
Daniele

> [...]