[netcdf-java] OPeNDAP via netcdf-java

Hello,

I have a small java application that opens a netcdf file and extracts data (using the netdf-4.0.jar)

I'd like to try doing the same thing via an OPeNDAP server in java, can someone point me to some example code for this please.

Maybe I need to search a Thredds catalogue to find the file of interest as well?

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Regards

Stephen Cameron

Data Programmer
Integrated Marine Observing System  (IMOS)
eMarine Information Infrastructure Project
University of Tasmania, Private Bag 21, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia

Tel: +61 3 6226 8507
Fax: +61 3 6226 2997
Email: stephen.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxx