[netcdf-java] compile the netcdf4.0.1

Hi:
I want to compile the netcdf in my Ubuntu9.10, however I encount the
following errors when I run the make command:
The result of the ./configure is shown in conf.res.
And the make check  is check.res( when I run this command it shows some test
erros.
The make install is install.res.
I hope someone can check  it and give me some help,thanks.