Re: [netcdf-java] unidata-common

On 04/26/2010 01:03 PM, Tom Margolis wrote:
As I understand, the 4.1 version of the NetCDF API does not include a
number of unidata-common classes.

If you add the unidata-common jar to your classpath your problem should
be solved. I will send you (Orion Poplawski) and email with the
4.1.20100227.0121 version of the unidata-common jar attached; you should
also be able to download it, but I'm unclear as to from where.

Thanks, but for my needs (possible Fedora packaging) I'm going to need a URL to download the source code from.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx