Re: [netcdf-java] Help with debug mode

OK...I found the parseInfo object in CoordSysBuilder, so I figured that much out. My problem is that AWIPSConvention is blowing up before a toString is done on parseInfo, so I never see the debug output.

Matt

Matt Foster wrote:
I'm trying to fix some issues I'm having with the AWIPSConvention. I've set debugBreakup to true, but I don't know what the 'parseInfo' method does that is called when in debug. It doesn't appear to simply write to stdout. What does it do, and how do I see the output from the debug statements?

Thanks...

Matt

Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave
a trail.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Foster - N0EYE