[netcdf-java] NetCDF Tools UI 4.1 - Unable to launch the application

In attempting to launch the NetCDF-Java ToolsUI (webstart)  from my TDS
server:

<http://elvis.shore.mbari.org/thredds/view/ToolsUI.jnlp?catalog=http://elvis
.shore.mbari.org:80/thredds/catalog_current.xml&dataset=auv/dorado_ctd>

I get this exception (from both a Mac and a PC):

>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>     at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Unknown Source)
>     at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Unknown Source)
>     at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Unknown Source)
>     at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Unknown Source)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/ehcache/CacheManager
>     at
> thredds.filesystem.CacheManager.makeTestCacheManager(CacheManager.java:76)
>     at
> thredds.filesystem.ControllerCaching.makeTestController(ControllerCaching.java
> :60)
>     at ucar.nc2.ui.ToolsUI.main(ToolsUI.java:4599)
>     ... 9 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>     at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>     ... 12 more

Does this mean I need to do something with my server configuration or is
something broken on the web start end?

-Mike

--
Mike McCann