Re: [netcdf-java] ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile class not found

netcdf.jar is probably wrong. try downloading latest from

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

On 12/10/2010 2:25 PM, henry wrote:
Hi there,

I am using ENVISAT's BEAM-4 program which use netcdf.jar.
When I ran a program, I got the following errors, even though my classpath
includes
netcdf.jar file there.

Could someone give me some suggestions?

regards

Henry

         at com.bc.ceres.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:153)
         at com.bc.ceres.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:56)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ucar/nc2/NetcdfFile
         at
org.esa.beam.dataio.netcdf.NetCdfReaderPlugIn.getDecodeQualification(NetCdfReaderPlugIn.java:61)
         at
org.esa.beam.framework.dataio.ProductIO.getProductReaderForFile(ProductIO.java:369)
         at
org.esa.beam.framework.dataio.ProductIO.readProductImpl(ProductIO.java:314)
         at
org.esa.beam.framework.dataio.ProductIO.readProduct(ProductIO.java:212)
         at org.esa.beam.pconvert.PConvertMain.run(PConvertMain.java:475)
         at org.esa.beam.pconvert.PConvertMain.main(PConvertMain.java:197)
         ... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile
         ... 12 more