Re: [netcdf-java] Mavenizing NetCDF: Mostly done, feedback needed

Martin,

Very nice work. I do have one comment though, the pom's are missing the
version numbers for dependencies. For example, in
http://hg.geotoolkit.org/netcdf-deploy/file/3f88cc956b9f/opendap/pom.xml you
have:

64<http://hg.geotoolkit.org/netcdf-deploy/file/3f88cc956b9f/opendap/pom.xml#l64>
<dependency>
65<http://hg.geotoolkit.org/netcdf-deploy/file/3f88cc956b9f/opendap/pom.xml#l65>
<groupId>commons-httpclient</groupId>
66<http://hg.geotoolkit.org/netcdf-deploy/file/3f88cc956b9f/opendap/pom.xml#l66>
<artifactId>commons-httpclient</artifactId>
67<http://hg.geotoolkit.org/netcdf-deploy/file/3f88cc956b9f/opendap/pom.xml#l67>
</dependency>

That really should be:
<dependency>
    <groupId>commons-httpclient</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-httpclient</groupId>
    <version>3.1</version>
</dependency>

I know is sounds pretty anal; But it will save users a lot of headaches down
the road.

Cheers and thanks for all your efforts!

I'm mostly done in mavenizing the NetCDF library. The pom.xml files are at

--
Brian Schlining