[netcdf-java] The Unidata Program Center is looking for a software developer

Hi all,

[Sorry for the cross-posting.]

The Unidata Program Center is hiring! We are looking for a software
developer to join our team in creating and maintaining software and data
services to support the geosciences.

For information, see our blog post

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entr/unidata_is_looking_for_a1

Or the job posting directly

http://tinyurl.com/Unidata-SEPIII-11131

Please apply through the job posting web page.

This position closes on 15 July, a week from today.

Thanks,

Ethan