Re: [netcdf-java] DateUtil vs DateUnit time zone?

Hello John

Le 23/01/12 18:13, John Caron a écrit :
In 4.3 we are phasing out ucar.nc2.units.DateUnit in favor of ucar.nc2.time.CalendarDate, which currently uses joda time to allow non Gregorian calendars. Its not completely done, but some docs are at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/CDM/CalendarDateTime.html

Thanks for the information, thats fine for me :-).

Just for information purpose, I'm in the process of writing GeoAPI wrappers for NetCDF:

    http://www.geoapi.org/geoapi-netcdf

This is a kind of side-effect of my current work for better NetCDF support in Geotoolkit.org. For this community, an interresting benefit (I think) is that the NetCDF library automatically inherits a test suite, which include parts of " Geospatial integrity of geoscience software" tests (http://www.epsg.org/gigs.html). I will post more when I will have those tests running.

    Regards,

        Martin