Re: [netcdf-java] How do I change global attributes in NetcdfDataset?

Hi Fred,
you may want to have a look at maltcms.sf.net. It has an abstraction based on
netcdf for andi-ms, andi-chrom, mzxml, mzdata and mzml. It allows you to define
FileFragments with arbitrary attributes, custom variables, dimensions and data
and  much more.

I can send you more info if you like.

Cheers,
Nils

--
Nils Hoffmann                               phone:    +49-521-106-4342
Bielefeld University                        room:             U10-144