[netcdf-java] netcdf-java source code ?

Hi all,

  Until very recently netcdf-java source code used to be located in:

 ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v$VERSION/ncSrc-$VERSION.zip

  This seems to have changed recently for the 4.3.x release, right ?

  As per documentation on :
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/netcdf_java_library_version_41
 I could also use github to download the source code. However I failed
to understand how to retrieve the source code for -say- 4.3.8 release.

Thanks much for help (pointers to doc)

-Mathieu