Re: [netcdf-java] netCDF file deletion

On 4/13/2012 9:31 AM, John Caron wrote:
On 4/13/2012 8:12 AM, Lorenzo Bigagli wrote:
Dear all,

I am creating a temporary netCDF file by means of the netCDF Java API, to use it during some intermediate processing.
How can I delete it, afterwards?

Is there something like the java.io.delete() method, or any plan to implement such a mechanism?

Best regards,
   LB

---
Dott. Lorenzo Bigagli
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Istituto di Metodologie per l'Analisi Ambientale (CNR-IMAA)

i: Area della Ricerca di Potenza, Contrada Santa Loja
    Zona Industriale, 85050 Tito Scalo (PZ), Italia
t: +39 0971 427221
f: +39 0971 427222
m: lorenzo.bigagli@xxxxxx