[netcdf-java] how to download/browse source for netcdf-java 4.2.32 release

Hi,

I would like to view the source code for the 4.2.32 release of netcdf-java
to help me debug an error in an application I am developing using NetCDF.  I
downloaded the release using maven from
http://maven.geotoolkit.org/edu/ucar/netcdf/, but that does not contain the
source code, and I can't find a tagged version of it at
http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/ or https://github.com/Unidata/thredds (not sure
which one is currently used).  Can anyone point me to the source for the
4.2.32 release?

Thanks,
David