Re: [netcdf-java] [Q] How to generate NetCDF file from NcML using ToolsUI via "command line"?

  • To: John Caron <caron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] [Q] How to generate NetCDF file from NcML using ToolsUI via "command line"?
  • From: "H. Joe Lee" <hyoklee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:08:52 -0600
I forgot to add the error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to
load library 'netcdf': The specified module could not be found.

    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:145)
    at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:188)
    at com.sun.jna.Library$Handler.<init>(Library.java:123)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:255)
    at com.sun.jna.Native.loadLibrary(Native.java:241)
    at ucar.nc2.jni.netcdf.Nc4Iosp.load(Nc4Iosp.java:139)
    at ucar.nc2.jni.netcdf.Nc4Iosp.create(Nc4Iosp.java:1764)
    at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFileWriter.create(NetcdfFileWriter.java:614)
    at ucar.nc2.FileWriter2.write(FileWriter2.java:182)
    at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.main(NetcdfDataset.java:1682)
--
HDF: Software that Powers Science