[netcdf-java] Read longitudes error with toolsUI-4.3.jar?

Hi guys:
    I have a grib1 file (attachment file). With java 1.6 in windows7,
the longitudes that readed by toolsUI-4.3.jar are  [-180., -180., -180., -180.,
which all number are [-180.. In fact the longitudes are -180 ~ 180 with 1
degree interval.
Using toolsUI-4.2.jar, I can get the corrent number. So, why? Very thanks!

                Dave

         2013. 5. 27