Re: [netcdf-java] Parsing GRIB2 files from NOAA

Hi Alejandro:

You just open a GRIB file like its a netcdf file and access it through the netCDF API.

some tutorials are at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.4/netcdf-java/tutorial/index.html

John

On 1/16/2014 5:08 AM, Alejandro Villamarin wrote:
Hi there!

I'm wondering if I can use NetCDF-Java library to parse GRIB2 files. So far I'm able to open and display file contents from a GRIB2 file, but I'm wondering if it is possible to actually parse the file: go through the variables and get the values, basically. If so...are there any examples?

Kind regards,
Alejandro