[netcdf-java] Redefine mode fails if "." in variable name

Hello,

This is with netcdf-4.2.20.jar.

To reproduce, just add a new variable to a netCDF file with an existing
variable containing a "." (or any other reserved character) in the variable
name. When exiting redefine mode It will silently fail to copy that variable
over so it will be just fill values instead.

I think the bug is in NetcdfFileWriteable.java line 683 or any place where
variables are retrieved by name.

I think it should be: Variable oldVar =
oldFile.findVariable(NetcdfFile.escapeName(v.getName()));

As opposed to: Variable oldVar = oldFile.findVariable(v.getName());

Thanks,

-Aron