Re: [netcdf-java] Creating Gridded Opendap data

On 4/26/2014 4:23 AM, Kohlhase, Jana wrote:
Hello,
I am developing a new IOSP for reading coverage data from a rasdaman server and I noticed that in the opendap query dataset form of the THREDDS data server, when I am asked to input the range for data of the type Grid, the default option is 0:1:0 instead of the full range as with other variables. Is this intended? I poked around and I found this query form that has the same issue:
http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/dodsC/pacioos/hycom/global.html

If it is not intended, how can I make it display the full range?
Here is my data structure so far:
Dataset {
     Float64 Lat[Lat = 886];
     Float64 Long[Long = 711];
     Grid {
      ARRAY:
         Int32 pixel_value[Lat = 886][Long = 711];
      MAPS:
         Float64 Lat[Lat = 886];
         Float64 Long[Long = 711];
     } pixel_value;