[netcdf-java] [CalendarDateRange] retrieving from and to dates

Hello,

To use the precipitation, I'd like to retrieve the start and enddate from a
grib entry. I have tried that using CalendarDateRange.getStart() and
CalendarDateRange.getEnd() but the resulting dates always seem to be the same
altough I would expect a difference of 6 or more hours.
I am reading in a recent NCEP GFS deterministic grib file, containing
precipitation information.

Am I looking in the wrong direction to get this information?

parameter =
GaussianLatLon_1280X2560-p07028S-180p0E/Convective_precipitation_surface
result of a CalendarDateRange toString: 2014-01-28T00:00:00.000Z
2014-01-28T00:00:00Z - 2014-01-28T00:00:00Z

Kind regards,
Martijn

Martijn van der Pauw
Java developer
MeteoGroup

--

This e-mail may contain confidential information. Only the addressee is
permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this e-mail or any

Any e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.