[netcdf-java] Using netcdfAll-4.3.jar

Hi,

I currently using Java 6, Eclipse Helios and netcdfAll-4.3.jar to execte a simple java example, "CreateNetcdf.java", downloaded from unidata website.

I have included netcdfAll-4.3.jar in the build path. Despite this there are lot functionalities unrecognised.

For instance,

*Unlimited Dimension, Schema, ProtoVariable, MultiArray, ArrayMultiArray.*

I have done a the necessary research, everything points to the jar. Is there anything that I am missing.

Kindly do the needful, Thank you.

Regards

Jeetesh.N