Re: [netcdf-java] GRIB bug report

Hi Steve:

So this is what Im seeing in the file: href.t00z.prob.f36.grib2 :

 48:                                                       Year of end of
overall time interval == 2015
 50:                                                      Month of end of
overall time interval == 5
 51:                                                        Day of end of
overall time interval == 18
 52:                                                       Hour of end of
overall time interval == 36
 53:                                                     Minute of end of
overall time interval == 0
 54:                                                     Second of end of
overall time interval == 0

Ive never seen Hour >= 24 before; not sure if this is a miscoding, or if
its intended to increment the day. We see a lot of forecasts > 24, but
never one that didnt encode the day / hour with hour < 24.

what do you think?

John