Re: [netcdf-java] How to get FeatureType trajectories working?

Hi Heiko,

At first glace, I can't figure out which CF specification you were trying
to adhere to: H.4.1, H.4.2, H.4.3, or H.4.4. It appears you may have tried
to adopt H.4.2 to use multiple trajectories, which I'm not sure is
supported in NetCDF-Java.

Take a look at these Trajectory examples:
https://github.com/asascience-open/CFPointConventions/tree/master/trajectory.
Each folder contains a .cdl, .nc (that will load into NetCDF-Java), and an
.ncml file.

Hope that helps,
Kyle