Re: [netcdf-java] netcdf-java authentication

Rahul,

I worked on some code a while back that attempted to do something close to
this.  While it wasn't directly built into the NetCDF-Java, it logs into
the URS system and proxies NetCDF-Java HTTP calls through a proxy that
attaches the credentials to requests passing through.  You can take a look
at the code (
https://github.com/USGS-CIDA/geo-data-portal/blob/master/gdp-common-utilities/src/main/java/gov/usgs/cida/gdp/urs/URSLoginProvider.java),
but you should be able to set the Credentials Provider of the HTTP client
used by NetCDF-Java.

I hope that helps.
--
Jordan Walker