[netcdf-java] FeatureCollections

Hello,

I have a question regarding FeatureCollections (http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/reference/collections/FeatureCollections.html)

The XSD scheme only allows specifying a regular expression to pick files from the file system. We are investigating the possibility to implement a way to specify a list of files instead (without a consistent naming system). I'm just trying to figure out if this is even possible - since we are bound by the existing XSD scheme, right? If in any way possible, what would be involved?

Kind Regards,
Niels