[netcdf-java] Configure thredds to use local tables with GRIB-2

Hi

I want to use thredds to publish GRIB files with  local tables. I managed
to get GRIB-1 working with local tables. I followed the link give below in
configuring thredds.

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.3/netcdf-java/formats/GribTables.html

Now I want to configure thredds to publish GRIB-2 with local tables. I
tried searching for any documentation or examples on how to do this , but I
could not find any. Can someone help on this.

Thanks

Anuruddha