Re: [netcdf-java] Multi-threading and gridsets - help

Hi Steven,

Are you sure you need NetcdfDataset.initNetcdfFileCache() ? It is generally
used when you expect to access the same file multiple times and you don't
want to re-read it and re-construct its metadata each time. Is that your
use case?

As for the threading issue, can you provide a complete example that
demonstrates it, including code and resources?

Thanks,
Christian