Re: [netcdf-java] Reading sequences from BUFR with NetcdfDataset

Update:

This is how you can read the values from the sequence. Replace the
NCdumpW.printStructureData(new PrintWriter(System.out), nestedData);
with this
for (Member member : nestedData.getMembers()) {
        String name = member.getName();
        switch (member.getDataType()) {
        case INT:
                Integer value1 = nestedData.getScalarInt(member);
                System.out.println(name + " (Integer) = " + value1);
                break;
[... other types...]
        case CHAR:
        case STRING:
                String value2 = nestedData.getScalarString(member);
                System.out.println(name + " (String) = " + value2);
                break;
        default:
                System.out.println(name + " unknown");
        }