[netcdf-java] Maven

In order to build ERDDAP, I have previously used Maven to link to the
netcdfAll.jar in your repository which was at
https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/
Now that repository seems to be gone.

Previously, netcdfAll.jar showed up in the repository at
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/edu.ucar/netcdfAll
It still does, but not the latest version of netcdfAll, 5.4.2, which I can
see at
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf-java/

Can you please update the netcdfAll.jar file in one of the Maven
repositories and tell me which one so I can point Maven to it?

I need to do a release of ERDDAP ASAP, so I greatly appreciate your solving
this problem. Thank you in advance.

Thank you.