Re: [netcdf-java] Another(?) catalog problem in netcdf-java

[Sorry to have this problem reported in multiple emails]

Another reason why the CatalogBuilder should work as before:
URLs like
https://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/catalog/Satellite/aggregsatBA/ssta/catalog.xml
used to work, but now they fail because the dataset is actually in a remote
thredds.
Thus, someone can generate a starting url by crawling a thredds catalog by
hand, but that url is invalid in catalogBuilder because it is (unbeknownst
to the user) actually a dataset in a remote THREDDS. And CatalogBuilder
just returns null, it doesn't say "I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that because
the dataset is actually a remote dataset at ..." or anything useful.

Please return the original capability of CatalogBuilder to properly deal
with datasets in remote THREDDS.

Thank you.