Re: earth referencing data

At PNL we'd also be very interested in hearing about geo-referenced
data (non-satellite, though) and using netCDF for image storage.

Marie
|Marie S. Vorce                |                            |
|Battelle                      |                            |
|Pacific Northwest Laboratories|Phone:  (509) 375-4321      |
|P.O. Box 999 MS K7-28         |FAX:    (509) 375-3641      |
|Richland, WA  99352           |e-mail: ms_vorce@xxxxxxx    |