Re: NetCDF/XDR on MacOS (compiling and running)

M. Parsi writes:

> I like to hear from people out there who have successfully compiled and
> used the NetCDF library on MacOS platform.

Chuck Denham here at the USGS just successfully built NetCDF
on the power Mac.  He said something about a byte swapping problem.

You can contact him at cdenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Rich Signell               |  rsignell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U.S. Geological Survey     |  (508) 457-2229  |  FAX (508) 457-2310

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: