netcdf-3.3 C library Win32 DLL available

Steve Simpson <ssimpson@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've built 3.3 using Visual C++ 5.0 into a Win32 DLL.
> Enclosed are two zip files you can post in your ftp area.
> The first zip file contains the DLL and LIB files
> along with a readme and a modified file.

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf3.3Win32DLL.zip

> The second zip file contains all the source with the modified netcdf.h
> file, the readme, and the .mak and .dsp files needed by the
> compiler.  Both files are in WinZip format for use by PC users.

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf3.3Win32src.zip

Thanks, Steve!

It turns out that conditional compilation section in netcdf.h which you
had to override was a botch. We will change this on the next release.

netcdf'ers note that Steve's contribution is C language only.

-glenn

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: